DAPHNE, Ala. (WKRG) — Baldwin EMC has partnered with WKRG for the Magical Christmas Toy Drive since it began 10 years ago.
Every year they help provided children in Baldwin and Mobile Counties with gifts for Christmas. Monday, their annual shopping spree for the Toy Drive found them at the Daphne Walmart where they spent around a thousand dollars on new unwrapped toys and let’s just say the results were poetic.
To make a child’s Christmas, you can drop a new, unwrapped toy at any Baldwin EMC location in Bay Minette, Summerdale and Orange Beach.
- ‘It’s just senseless:’ Prichard family seeking answers after a man was shot dead in home Semler St.
- Remains found in search for 1921 Tulsa race massacre victims
- Saints set to face off against former players & staff vs. Panthers
- Get an up-close look an asteroid!
- Feds warn of election interference from Iran, Russia