As Fresh as it Gets
FAIRHOPE, AL (WFNA) – McKenzie Farm Market in Fairhope, AL is a cute little building packed with produce. The property the market sits on is mostly taken up by fields growing veggies. That’s not to say there isn’t a harvest waiting inside. In fact, when Tori Blackmon from The Gulf Coast CW stopped by and picked up a bundle of broccoli, it had been cut only half an hour earlier!
Now that is what you call Locally Grown.
“We thrive on providing local produce, so if we don’t personally grow it, chances are we know who did!”– McKenzie Farms
Who: McKenzie Farm Market
Where: 17558 Greeno Rd. Fairhope, AL
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm Monday – Saturday
Known For: Produce picked from the garden only a few steps away!
Specialties: Collards, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Tomato, Cucumber and Sweet Corn
BONUS: Every Tuesday and Thursday Chick-Fil-a sets up a trailer next door and offers lunch togo!
- House passes sweeping voting rights bill over GOP opposition
- Anti-union Amazon workers share concerns over upcoming vote
- Third stimulus check: Some Senate Dems call for automatic payments
- A tale of two states: People react to mask mandate changes
- Texas grid operator CEO will be terminated after mass blackouts during winter storm