MONROEVILLE, Ala. (WKRG) – A small plane made an emergency landing on Highway 21 in Monroeville Thursday.
The FAA says a single-engine Vans RV-10 landed safely on the highway at 11:45 a.m. The pilot was the only person onboard and was not injured, according to local officials.
Dustin Feaster sent us the video above of the plane taking up one of the lanes.
The FAA will investigate the incident
Monroe County Aeroplex is located near where the plane landed.
A single-engine Vans RV-10 landed safely on Highway 21 in Monroeville, Ala., at 11:45 a.m. CDT today. The pilot was the only person aboard; local officials reported that he was not injured. The FAA will investigate the incident.
- Photo Gallery: Halloween 2020
- Local first-round AHSAA football playoff matchups
- Another cool down ahead, dry skies continue
- Rare Halloween Hunter’s Blue Full Moon tonight
- Ozark couple charged with human trafficking, additional child porn crimes