CRESTVIEW, Fla. (WKRG) — A grand jury has indicted two women and a man on murder and robbery charges.
Jasmine Williams, Eric Dorsey and Tykira Deandrade were indicted on charges of first-degree murder, second-degree murder and armed robbery.
On May 19 at the Hilton Motel, these three are accused of robbing the victim, Kaylun Gray, who was staying in a room there. During the robbery, the state attorney says the victim was able to shoot and kill a fourth suspect, Jakeith Edwards, who shot and killed the victim.
The three who have been indicted will be back in court Aug. 6.
- Ball security at the top of the list for Bills offense vs. Ravens
- Dog taken in stolen car in Denver found 2 weeks later
- ‘Strong evidence’ suggests Capitol rioters intended to ‘capture and assassinate’ officials, US prosecutors say
- Biden to lay out plan to ramp up COVID-19 vaccine distribution
- Live: What else is in Biden’s $1.9T coronavirus plan?