CRESTVIEW, Fla. (WKRG) — A grand jury has indicted two women and a man on murder and robbery charges.
Jasmine Williams, Eric Dorsey and Tykira Deandrade were indicted on charges of first-degree murder, second-degree murder and armed robbery.
On May 19 at the Hilton Motel, these three are accused of robbing the victim, Kaylun Gray, who was staying in a room there. During the robbery, the state attorney says the victim was able to shoot and kill a fourth suspect, Jakeith Edwards, who shot and killed the victim.
The three who have been indicted will be back in court Aug. 6.
- Sen. Doug Jones responds to President Trump’s executive orders
- South Alabama’s quarterbacks grateful for chance to compete this fall
- Emmanuel Sanders eyeing another Super Bowl victory
- Back to School giveaway honoring coach “Mack” McCall
- MFRD say 4-year-old boy found unconscious in pool