ESCAMBIA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — A swimmer was found washed up on the beach after Escambia Search And Rescue Marine Operations responded to a call at 5 AM from the U.S. Coast Guard.
The swimmer went missing after swimming in rough surf in the Gulf of Mexico.
After 10 AM the swimmer was found on the beach very disoriented.
For more information contact the U.S. Coast Guard.
- No. 2 Alabama looks to keep rolling vs struggling Tennessee
- Slam Dunk: Jordan picks 23 for car number of new NASCAR team
- Warmer afternoon, scattered showers tomorrow
- Player of the Week: Bayside Academy’s Jeremy Loper
- Tune-in for a movie night this weekend on The Gulf Coast CW