ESCAMBIA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — A swimmer was found washed up on the beach after Escambia Search And Rescue Marine Operations responded to a call at 5 AM from the U.S. Coast Guard.
The swimmer went missing after swimming in rough surf in the Gulf of Mexico.
After 10 AM the swimmer was found on the beach very disoriented.
For more information contact the U.S. Coast Guard.
- ‘Strike for Black Lives’ to highlight racism
- Ohio police department asks public not to overwhelm dispatch with mask complaints
- Covington County Sheriff tests positive for COVID-19
- Florida State Troopers respond to fatal crash in Brent
- ‘Glee’ star Naya Rivera missing, presumed dead after 4-year-old son found adrift on boat in Lake Piru