CHICKASAW (WKRG) — An SUV caught on fire at the BBVA bank in Chickasaw around 5 p.m. Tuesday.
You can see flames and smoke billowing from the inside of the vehicle.
No reports of injuries at this time.
- Roadside sign helps connect two internet lovebirds in Fairhope
- The best-paying occupations that don’t require an advanced degree
- Sturgis vendor goes virtual during pandemic
- NYT: White House reached out to South Dakota about adding President Trump to Rushmore
- “Biker Granny” gets first tattoo at 103 years old