CHICKASAW (WKRG) — An SUV caught on fire at the BBVA bank in Chickasaw around 5 p.m. Tuesday.
You can see flames and smoke billowing from the inside of the vehicle.
No reports of injuries at this time.
- Babysitter accidentally shot 10-year-old boy while taking selfies with gun, police say
- College athlete compensation passes final Senate committee
- FDA issues warning to Jimmy John’s over safety violations
- Coronavirus: What Alabama health officials want you to know
- Classmates, neighbors in mourning after bullied 12-year-old NC girl commits suicide