EVERGREEN, Ala. (WKRG) – The suspect accused of shooting and killing Lavon McCreary inside of a grocery store will be in court for a preliminary hearing Monday afternoon. Michael Colin Mitchell was arrested shortly after the shooting.
McCreary was shot and killed in front of her two children inside the Pic-N-Sav. Family members tell News 5 she was expecting another child within a week of her death.
News 5’s Blake Brown will be in court on Monday and he’ll have the latest today on News 5.
- People merry and bright at Prichard’s Christmas tree lighting
- Cam Jordan, Matt Ryan get set for clash in Atlanta
- Federal judge orders DHS to restore DACA, open new applications
- Scene from ‘Elf’ comes to life as Buddy meets dad in Boston
- “Baby Jane Doe” identified 38 years after she was found in a river in Jackson Co. Mississippi