MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — News 5’s Ed Bloodsworth was joined by Jacob Lanier with WJTV in Jackson, MS, Hank Allen with WGNO in New Orleans, LA, Griffin Hardy with WIAT in Birmingham, AL to discuss the severe weather threat.
The meteorologists cover any foreseen threats along the Southeast and Gulf Coast that are aid to hit this weekend.
For the latest severe weather updates visit wkrg.com/weather
- House passes sweeping voting rights bill over GOP opposition
- Anti-union Amazon workers share concerns over upcoming vote
- Third stimulus check: Some Senate Dems call for automatic payments
- A tale of two states: People react to mask mandate changes
- Texas grid operator CEO will be terminated after mass blackouts during winter storm