MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — News 5’s Ed Bloodsworth was joined by Jacob Lanier with WJTV in Jackson, MS, Hank Allen with WGNO in New Orleans, LA, Griffin Hardy with WIAT in Birmingham, AL to discuss the severe weather threat.
The meteorologists cover any foreseen threats along the Southeast and Gulf Coast that are aid to hit this weekend.
For the latest severe weather updates visit wkrg.com/weather
- Federal judge orders DHS to restore DACA, open new applications
- Scene from ‘Elf’ comes to life as Buddy meets dad in Boston
- “Baby Jane Doe” identified 38 years after she was found in a river in Jackson Co. Mississippi
- Chilly night ahead, Next rain chance arrives Sunday
- Stimulus checks: Would a $1,500 payment make you more likely to get a COVID vaccine?