MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — UPDATE (4:44 p.m. 2/18): Mobile Police have questioned the man involved in the homicide at the Quick Stop Food Mart on Broad Street Monday night.
Police identified the victim of the homicide as Rodney James, 23. Police made contact with the man, identified as 20-year-old Keondrea Adams, and say the case will be turned over to a grand jury, which will determine if charges will be filed in the case.
UPDATE (9:48 p.m.): MPD now needs the public’s help identifying and locating the male suspect seen in this photo. This will be the suspect involved in this homicide. If anyone can identify or know his whereabouts, please call (251)208-7211. You can remain anonymous.
UPDATE (9:32 p.m.): Mobile police say the homicide that happened at the Quick Stop Food Mart on Broad street was not Mardi Gras-related.
UPDATE (7:47 p.m.): Mobile Police are investigating a homicide that happened at the Quick Stop Food Mart at 424 N. Broad St.
Police responded to a report of one person shot. The victim was transported to the hospital and has now died from his injuries. It is an active homicide investigation.
According to the Mobile County Crime Map, a shooting happened at about 6:50 p.m. at 424 N. Broad St.
Mobile Police responded to the scene. We are working to gather more details.
- Don’t come home for Easter, Mexican government tells its citizens abroad
- MCHD: 0-4 year old child tests positive for COVID-19
- University of Arkansas virtual choir’s singing of ‘Alma Mater’ goes viral
- Costco to give health care workers, first responders priority access to stores during coronavirus crisis
- LIVE NOW: Even as virus deaths mount, governments eye exit strategies