MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Shoe Station is hosting a job fair this weekend in anticipation of hiring 200 seasonal employees in five southeastern states. The Job Fair will be held from Saturday from 9 to 11 a.m. at each store. Shoe Station has stores in Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Florida, and Georgia.
Here is a part of the press release from Shoe Station:
“Shoe Station anticipates robust sales this holiday season, both online and in our brick-and-mortar locations. We welcome staff to provide our customers with even more assistance finding the right men’s, women’s, and children’s shoes and accessories for families.”Shoe Station
Benefits for staff members include flexible scheduling and an employee discount.”
For more information, click here.
- Newsfeed Now: Officer saves 2-year-old boy; WWII canteen returned to family
- President Trump says coronavirus affects ‘virtually nobody’ below the age of 18
- Romney says he won’t block vote on Trump Supreme Court pick
- What can Democrats do in response to Trump’s Supreme Court pick? These three scenarios are getting attention
- CDC warns Americans to ‘avoid’ trick-or-treating for Halloween