FORT WALTON BEACH, Fla. (WKRG) — A student located a school threat written in the boys’ bathroom at Choctawhatchee High today.
Okaloosa County Sheriff’s Office is currently investigating the incident.
The threat was not directed toward anyone in specific. Standard additional precautionary procedures are in place.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the OCSO at 850-651-7400 or Emerald Coast Crime Stoppers at 850-863-TIPS, EmeraldCoastCrimeStoppers.com, or by texting the P3 Tips Mobile application.
The OCSO wants to remind students such threats are second-degree felonies and anyone found responsible will be charged accordingly.
- Shooting near Knollwood Apartments
- Mobile Police investigate shooting on Michael Boulevard
- E. coli outbreak linked to Fresh Express chopped salad kits, health officials warn
- Alabama’s fallen heroes recognized through Wreaths Across America
- Trump administration looks to fund school choice for students federally