PERDIDO, Ala. (WKRG) – The Baldwin County Sheriff’s Office says a railroad crossing in Perdido will be closed until tomorrow.
The railroad crossing is located at County Road 61 and County Road 47 in Perdido. The area will be closed until Wednesday as crews work to pave the portion of roadway.
You’re asked to find an alternate route until the area is open again.
- All 62 residents of Kansas nursing home test positive for coronavirus
- Mobile police searching for missing 17-year-old
- Indiana man admits to pushing toddler down stairs after argument over food, court docs show
- WKRG Sports Overtime: South Alabama Basketball Preview
- 18K+ votes cast in three Northwest Florida counties on first day of early voting