GROVE HILL, Ala. (WKRG) – A prayer vigil will be held Friday night in Clarke County to remember George Floyd who died earlier this week in Minneapolis.
Friday night’s event will honor Floyd and is aimed at bringing the community together during a time of need. Jackson Police Chief Jerry Taylor will be speaking at the event, which will take place at the Clarke County Courthouse.
The event starts at 7 p.m. and everyone who attends is asked to practice social distancing.
- Starbucks employee writes ‘ISIS’ on cup meant for Muslim customer
- Stormy pattern continues Tuesday, Rain chances dropping through the week
- Pastor at Foley Parish tests positive for COVID-19
- “Frozen” Koala sisters meet for the first time
- What do know if you want to tour the Louvre in Paris