PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — A Pensacola man is charged with aggravated child abuse after police say he punched a 3-year-old boy in the mouth, causing him to bleed.
The victim’s mother said the boy came to her in the living room saying Christian Hart, 23, pushed him. She said when she confronted Hart about it, she saw him turn around and strike the boy in the mouth then leave out of the back of the house.
A witness told police the boy was found bleeding from the mouth and that Hart hopped a fence and got into a car. Deputies found the boy with swelling and redness on his upper lip.
Hart is in the Escambia County Jail with no bond.
- How states are planning for coronavirus vaccine distribution
- Fire reported at peanut plant north of Atmore
- Senate Republicans introduce amendment to prevent ‘packing’ of Supreme Court
- Ohio police suspend officer caught on video dragging teen
- Pink’s husband shares why he’s teaching his 3- and 9-year-old children to handle firearms