ORANGE BEACH, Ala. (WKRG) — Orange Beach Mayor Tony Kennon said Monday he wants to have beaches in Orange Beach open by Saturday.
Marine cleanup in the city will begin Tuesday. Kennon said more than 650 boats were displaced during Hurricane Sally. He also added that 1,700 structures suffered water and flood damage.
Kennon said the city will make a decision to eliminate or change the 10:30 p.m. to 6 a.m. curfew on Thursday.
Watch the full update from Kennon in the video above.
- Oklahoma twins’ TikTok election video gets millions of views
- ‘We deserve to be heard’: Man on mission to make voting accessible to Americans with disabilities
- Tracking the Tropics: Hurricane Zeta crashes onshore in storm-weary Louisiana
- Challengers face uphill battle in Democratic stronghold of South Texas border
- Twitter, Google, Facebook CEOs face questions on content monitoring policies