MONROEVILLE, Ala. (WKRG) — UPDATE (3:27 p.m.): The Monroe County Sheriff’s Office has released a photo of Garyl Gibbs.
The Monroe County Sheriff’s Office tells News 5 a Monroeville pastor was arrested Wednesday on two counts of sodomy second degree.
Sheriff Thomas Boatwright says 47-year-old Garyl Gibbs was indicted by a grand jury last week and arrested by Monroeville Police.
We have reached out to Monroeville Police to learn more about the arrest.
- Don’t come home for Easter, Mexican government tells its citizens abroad
- MCHD: 0-4 year old child tests positive for COVID-19
- University of Arkansas virtual choir’s singing of ‘Alma Mater’ goes viral
- Costco to give health care workers, first responders priority access to stores during coronavirus crisis
- LIVE NOW: Even as virus deaths mount, governments eye exit strategies