MONROEVILLE, Ala. (WKRG) — UPDATE (3:27 p.m.): The Monroe County Sheriff’s Office has released a photo of Garyl Gibbs.
The Monroe County Sheriff’s Office tells News 5 a Monroeville pastor was arrested Wednesday on two counts of sodomy second degree.
Sheriff Thomas Boatwright says 47-year-old Garyl Gibbs was indicted by a grand jury last week and arrested by Monroeville Police.
We have reached out to Monroeville Police to learn more about the arrest.
- What’s Working: The 2020 Great Goose Chase
- Felix’s Fish Camp heavily damaged by Hurricane Zeta
- House fire reported in Stockton
- Pumpkin Volcano Halloween Science Experiment!
- BIKER DAD: Best biker Halloween costume ever? Couple dress as bison, woman depantsed at Sturgis