Mobile, Ala. (WKRG-TV)–
The Mobile SPCA is scheduling adoptions by-appointment-only due to the Coronavirus concerns. They are trying to avoid large groups of people coming into the adoption center at one time.
“With as many animals as we care for on a daily basis, we absolutely must safeguard our staff from infection. We will still be working, and we will be glad to continue to help everyone over the phone, by appointment, or via email,” Executive Director, Janine Woods said.
The Mobile SPCA is also discontinuing their Half-Price Rummage sale this weekend, and their upcoming plant sale due to concerns about the virus.
If you are interested in adopting a pet from the Mobile SPCA, call (251)633-3531 or visit mobilespca.org.
- Get Prepared for the Season with the 2020 News 5 Hurricane Resource Guide
- Fire officials in Mobile on scene of possible on Esplanade Ave.
- VIDEO: Massive police presence on Airport at I-65
- Shots fired near Walmart and Lowe’s on Beltline in Mobile
- Second day of protests turn violent in Las Vegas, police arrest 103 people, 11 officers injured