UPDATE 2/16/20: According to a post from the Monroe County Sheriff’s Office Hunter Craig Madden was apprehended and returned to the Escambia County jail in Alabama.
ORIGINAL STORY: ESCAMBIA COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) – Escambia County, AL. Sheriff’s Deputies are searching for Hunter Craig Madden who escaped from work release Saturday morning.
He was being held for an FTA, possession of a forged instrument, attempting to allude, and drug paraphernalia. Madden is not considered dangerous.
If seen, please call the sheriff’s office at 251-809-0741 or dial 911.
- Ozark couple charged with human trafficking, additional child porn crimes
- Tropical Depression Twenty-Nine has formed in the Caribbean
- All meters restored by Baldwin EMC
- Jaguars win Sun Belt Men’s Cross Country Championship
- Paws Across Pacific: Historic animal rescue flight provides hundreds of Hawaii shelter animals with forever homes