GROVE HILL, Ala. (WKRG) – Clarke County Sheriff Ray Norris confirms they are searching for a suspect, along with Grove Hill PD, who broke into a woman’s home early Wednesday morning.
Sheriff Norris says a man pulled the screen from a window and climbed into the woman’s home while she was still sleeping. This happened at a home along Highway 43 near The Purple Cow. Norris says the man was rummaging through the homeowner’s medicine cabinet.
Grove Hill Police first responded to the call and asked for assistance from the sheriff’s office.
A brief search of the area was conducted by deputies and a K-9 unit. The suspect was not found. No details about the suspect have been released as of yet.
- Newsfeed Now: At least 9 people dead after shooting at Indianapolis FedEx facility; Pfizer CEO says 3rd COVID-19 shot possible
- Officer dislocates shoulder of woman with dementia after she ‘forgets’ to pay $14 for groceries: lawsuit
- Alabama 7-year-old recovering from first brain surgery, preparing for a second
- Can police stop drivers over air fresheners?
- LA woman admits killing her 3 children in jailhouse interview