Timothy Dewayne Thomas Jr. was arrested during a traffic stop for an outstanding Sodomy 1st arrest warrant Monday.
This arrest came after the Bay Minette Police Department was notified in early October 2019 by DHR regarding a minor child who had been assaulted.
Investigators determined through their investigation that Thomas was the suspect and developed probable cause to issue a warrant for his arrest for the charge of Sodomy in the first degree.
Thomas is currently in the Baldwin County Corrections Center held on a no bond.
A bond hearing will be set and we will release that information when it comes available.
No other details or information is available for release at this time regarding this arrest.
- Here’s when you can see the ‘Christmas Star’ for the first time in 800 years
- Teacher wins 2-year, rent-free lease in Kansas City luxury apartment
- US adds 245,000 jobs as virus threatens the economy’s slow comeback
- Trooper-shooting suspect killed in NY shootout with US marshals
- Texas high school football player attacks referee