BILOXI, Miss. (WKRG) — Fishing with proper social distancing can be relaxing and safe during the covid-19 crisis. And Harley Havard of Lucedale is showing that it can also be record breaking.
The Mississippi Commission on Marine Resources certified Havard’s Red Hinbd fish as a state record, weighing in at 4 pounds, 7.36 ounces. Havard caught the fish with a spear.
- Vehicle flipped over on Moffett Road near Howells Ferry Road
- Grand Bay teen missing nearly five weeks
- Sunny, Cool, and Breezy Today; Near Record Lows Tonight
- MPD investigates report of pedestrian hit by vehicle at Cody and Zeigler Boulevard
- Pensacola activists honor George Floyd after Chauvin verdict