THOMASVILLE, Ala. (WKRG) – A job fair is coming to Clarke County later this month. News 5 has learned the newly-built Thomasville Regional Medical Center will be holding a job fair November 21st from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m. A second day is scheduled for applicants on November 22nd from 9 a.m. until 2 p.m.
Applicants are required to apply online before the job fair.
The new medical facility is hiring for several departments. The full list is below.
- More than 10,000 people have been arrested in protests
- Drew Brees apologizes for flag comments: ‘We all need to listen’
- Newsfeed Now: Protests across America morning update – June 4, 2020
- Moving from outrage to creativity: Oklahoma musicians,producers write songs to fight racial injustice
- Arkansas man delivers donuts to officers during protests