DEARBORN, Michigan (CNN) — Ford is switching things up. Its newest Mustang won’t be a two-door car. It will be an electric S-U-V, called the MACH-E.
Other brands like Porsche, Lamborghini, and Jeep have also experimented with vehicle styles different from their signature looks.
There’s no sign Ford will stop creating its iconic Mustang Coupe. Its new electric S-U-V will be unveiled Sunday night. Customers can place a five-hundred-dollar deposit starting then. Actual orders for the Crossover S-U-V will begin next year.
- Mobile County Crime Map: Person shot at Summertree Apartments on Azalea Road
- Spring Sport Shout Out: Tyler Bell
- Spotty showers possible tonight, Higher rain chances for Tuesday and Wednesday
- Accident at Government and Stocking streets in midtown Mobile
- Loved ones of missing swimmers ‘praying for a miracle’