LOXLEY, Ala. (WKRG) — A crash was reported on I-10 EB in Loxley, causing heavy congestion.
Officials tell News 5 a driver was in need of medical attention; therefore, lanes were closed between Malbis until the Loxley exit so a medical chopper could land.
After the landing, the interstate was reopened.
News 5’s Blake Brown was on the scene to report the latest.
- Stimulus check update: Pelosi, Mnuchin do not reach agreement
- BIKER DAD: Biker events on the Gulf Coast
- The 100 Series Finale Watch and Win Giveaway
- Former Wahoo makes MLB history
- Timothy Ray Brown, 1st person cured of HIV, dies of cancer at California home