GROVE HILL, Ala. (WKRG) — UPDATE (8/10/20 2:55 p.m.): Clarke County law enforcement officials say a person died in an accidental shooting in Grove Hill Sunday night.
Grove Hill Police confirm officers are working a shooting Sunday night.
The shooting occurred near Clarke County High School. We’re told the shooting is currently under investigation.
WKRG News 5 will update this story as more information is released.
- Kentucky AG to announce results today in Breonna Taylor shooting death probe
- Border Patrol agent stabbed; migrant assailant shot and killed, CBP says
- Mobile Saenger Theatre announces rescheduled 2020 Movie Series
- ‘Chipmunk’ bandit robs Louisiana pharmacy
- Baldwin EMC: Restores 90% power to its system