MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — The Mobile County District Attorney’s Office Tweeted saying four suspects charged with murder in a deadly shooting in March pleaded not guilty.
The shooting happened in Prichard on March 18 killing Randal Taylor. The Mobile County District Attorney’s Office Tweeted saying the four had their arraignments on Wednesday. The four facing murder charges are Samuel Nichols, Jacob Weaver, Shannon Lewis, and Amy Palmer. All of them pleaded not guilty to murder.
The DA’s office says preliminary hearings for all four suspects are set for April 22.
FULL TEXT OF TWEET BELOW:
“Arraignments held today for Samuel Nichols, Jacob Weaver, Shannon Lewis, and Amy Palmer who are charged with MURDER for the fatal shooting of Randal Taylor on 3/18. The defendants pled not guilty and their preliminary hearings are set for 4/22.”Mobile County DA’s Office Twitter
- At 35, Felix makes a comeback and lands her 5th Olympics
- Florida woman discovers nearly $1 billion in her bank account
- Petition to stop Amazon founder Jeff Bezos from returning to Earth after space trip nears 40,000 signatures
- It’s here — the best deals of Prime Day 2021
- Newborn’s face cut during emergency C-section, requires 13 stitches