PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — First Baptist Church of Pensacola is having a drive-thru food pantry this Saturday to help those in need.
The food pantry will be set up at the church at 500 N. Palafox St. The distribution will include meat, dairy, produce, canned and dry goods. It will start at 8 a.m. and last until all the food is gone.
Those driving through are asked to enter the pick up line from Guillemard Street.
- WKRG mourns the loss of former co-worker who lost battle to cancer
- Amy Coney Barrett: 5 things to know about Trump’s Supreme Court nominee
- Gov. Ivey issues statement in support for nomination of Amy Coney Barrett for SCOTUS
- President Trump nominates Amy Coney Barrett to Supreme Court
- “If it sounds too good to be true”: Fake auto sales rise during pandemic