PASCAGOULA, Miss. (WKRG) — The federal charges against the woman accused of kidnapping her two sons from their foster parents have been dropped, according to documents filed this week.
Sara Caswell of Mobile, AL was taken into custody after she and her sons, 6-year-old Kaiden Wall and 2-year-old Kolden Wall, were found in Lincoln County, Miss.
An AMBER Alert was issued Sunday morning after police say the two boys were taken during a supervised visit with their foster parents in Pascagoula three days earlier.
Caswell is currently being held in the Jackson County Adult Detention Center as she awaits a bond hearing for the charges she faces in Pascagoula.
- Masks required: Archdiocese of Mobile updates masks policy for schools
- Belarus runner used quick thinking to avoid being sent home
- Native Hawaiians ‘reclaim’ surfing with Moore’s Olympic gold
- Reward for information in 18-year-old’s murder increases, family asks for answers
- Ole Miss to require face masks on campus regardless of vaccination status