FAIRHOPE, Ala. (WKRG) — Emergency responders and linemen working through Hurricane Sally can enjoy a free meal at a Fairhope taco joint, the restaurant announced on Facebook.
Dragonfly Foodbar will serve all emergency response crew and linemen free of charge until Friday at close. Free meal recipients must present proof of employment.
“Be safe and God bless you all,” the restaurant added to its announcement on Facebook.
Dragonfly Foodbar is located at 7 South Church Street in downtown Fairhope.
- “If it sounds too good to be true”: Fake auto sales rise during pandemic
- ‘Sexy COVID’ costumes won’t be made by costume maker Yandy for Halloween 2020
- Charles Barkley on defunding the police: ‘Who are Black people supposed to call? Ghostbusters?’
- Sonic adds Halloween-inspired drinks to its menu
- Brain-eating amoeba detected in Lake Jackson water supply, residents should not use tap