ENSLEY, Fla. (WKRG) — The Escambia County Sheriff’s Office is searching for a man wanted in connection to a drive-by shooting last week.
Kei’Yhaun Irby, 20, is wanted in connection to the shooting that occurred on June 16th on Untreiner Avenue. Irby was seen in a red Kia Soul leaving the scene.
The shooting sent one person in another vehicle to the hospital after the gray SUV was found flipped upside down on Untreiner near Hannah Street.
If you have any information about Irby’s whereabouts, call Crime Stoppers at 850-433-STOP or the ECSO at 436-9620.
- FHP: 65-year-old man dies after being struck by SUV on Davis Highway
- Salon trucks bill on its way to Alabama Senate
- Residents hope to stop landfill expansion in Axis
- Lady Gaga’s French bulldogs found safe; dog walker expected to recover
- VIDEO: Fight breaks out during Vigor-Anniston semi-final basketball game