GULF SHORES, Ala. (WKRG) — DeSoto’s Seafood Kitchen is temporarily closing for a deep clean due to coming in contact with COVID-19. The staff was instructed they can isolate while the restaurant is cleaned.
DeSoto’s hasn’t mentioned a reopening date but hope to reopen soon.
You can read the full notice from DeSoto’s below:
- Foundation honoring Stockton teen killed in crash makes first official donation
- Democrats support President Joe Biden’s executive orders, Republicans critical of changes
- Biden administration asks Congress to pass COVID-19 relief bill
- Bill O’Brien named new Crimson Tide offensive coordinator
- Fired Texas doctor allegedly stole COVID-19 vaccine