BALDWIN COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) — A Daphne officer is no longer on the job after being accused of exposing himself to a woman at the Hollowbrook neighborhood pool in Fairhope.
Fairhope Police Chief Stephanie Hollinghead confirmed to News 5 that Joshua Turner is charged with indecent exposure.
Daphne PD states he is no longer a member of the police department.
Turner was said to have resigned after allegations were made against him.
- Pumpkin Volcano Halloween Science Experiment!
- BIKER DAD: Best biker Halloween costume ever? Couple dress as bison, woman depantsed at Sturgis
- Battling false information: Where to go for facts before Election Day
- Chilly night on the Gulf Coast, Spooktacular Halloween Weather
- 22nd annual LendingTree Bowl 2020 set for Dec. 26