MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Hurricane Sally still wreaks havoc as the Category 2 hurricane travels northeast.
WKRG News 5’s Bill Riales also saw damage at his own home. After daybreak, Riales’ family shared photos of the trees damaged in their back garden.
- City of Prichard to hold drive-through food pantry Saturday
- Video shows burglars tunneling into Oregon stores to steal $10K in equipment
- Cemetery worker buried alive, dies after grave collapses
- Crash on Old Pascagoula Road causes traffic jam
- Pensacola attorneys file joint motion in court against Skanska