MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Hurricane Sally still wreaks havoc as the Category 2 hurricane travels northeast.
WKRG News 5’s Bill Riales also saw damage at his own home. After daybreak, Riales’ family shared photos of the trees damaged in their back garden.
- Pensacola City Council votes no on repealing mask mandate
- Mobile City Council to consider raising councilmember, mayor salaries for first time in 24 years
- President Trump unveils health care plan, signs order protecting preexisting conditions
- Uptick in human trafficking via tractor-trailers, South Texas border authorities say
- Migrant women react to allegations of unwanted hysterectomies from ICE detention center