UPDATE (9:18PM) — MFRD say they’ve tracked down all three heroes from the three-alarm apartment fire.
According to MFRD, they were responsible for saving 20 people, among them were children.
MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — The City of Mobile will recognize Quinn Parish who saved a woman from the Summer Place Apartments on Wednesday, May 20, 2020.
According to Mayor Sandy Stimpson’s twitter account Parish will be recognized by the city on Tuesday May 26, 2020.
- Retail showdown: Target Deal Days to be held same time as Amazon’s Prime Day sales
- Second stimulus checks: Here’s where we stand as September ends
- Woman will have multiple plastic surgeries to look like Kamala Harris, Texas surgeon says
- Newsfeed Now: Presidential debate recap; DNA test reunites brothers
- Alabama man meets long-lost brother through DNA test