ATMORE, Ala. (WKRG) – The annual Chili Cookoff in Atmore has been canceled. It was originally scheduled for Saturday, December 14th. Organizers say the event was canceled due to lack of participation. They hope to have enough participation next year to bring back the event.
- Ball security at the top of the list for Bills offense vs. Ravens
- Dog taken in stolen car in Denver found 2 weeks later
- ‘Strong evidence’ suggests Capitol rioters intended to ‘capture and assassinate’ officials, US prosecutors say
- Biden to lay out plan to ramp up COVID-19 vaccine distribution
- What else is in Biden’s $1.9T coronavirus plan? $15 federal minimum wage, expanded paid leave