PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — A woman has been arrested after her child was found running frantically down the street with bruises all over his body Tuesday night.
Shantora Bradley, 36, is charged with aggravated child abuse.
Deputies with the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office found the young boy half a mile away from his home. They say they had to calm him down and that it appeared he was in fear for his life.
Bradley is accused of beating him with a belt. He was found with a hematoma under his left eye and several bruises and marks on his body.
The child is now staying with his grandmother.
Bradley is in the Escambia County Jail on a $10,000 bond.
- Rapper G Herbo charged in $1M identity theft case, accused of buying puppies, private flights
- Man who plotted to eat children asks for prison release due to virus
- Worker falls, trapped in Ono Island water tower
- PHOTOS: Chinese moon probe begins return to Earth with lunar samples
- Black bikers suing Myrtle Beach for discrimination