BREWTON, Ala. (WKRG) — A Brewton Police Officer saved a 4-year-old child from choking over the weekend.
Sergeant Keyetta Jones says she was the first to arrive on scene and quickly sprang into action after she saw the child was turning blue. She was able to get the hazard out of the airway and the child was able to breathe again.
- 2 workers at the same Walmart die from COVID-19
- A tiger tested positive for COVID-19, but what about pets? The USDA answers your questions
- Construction projects in Mobile during stay-at-home order
- ALDOT resurfacing project on SR-59 in Foley rescheduled
- Mayor Grover Robinson continues to self isolate after testing negative for COVID-19