BREWTON, Ala. (WKRG) — A Brewton Police Officer saved a 4-year-old child from choking over the weekend.
Sergeant Keyetta Jones says she was the first to arrive on scene and quickly sprang into action after she saw the child was turning blue. She was able to get the hazard out of the airway and the child was able to breathe again.
- Patchy fog, pleasant afternoon with little to no rain!
- Vigil/protest planned in Mobile in honor of Breonna Taylor
- Mobile County to begin Hurricane Sally debris removal Sept. 28
- FNFF Play of the Week (Week Six)
- FNFF Mascot of the Week: Robertsdale