BREWTON, Ala. (WKRG) — A Brewton Police Officer saved a 4-year-old child from choking over the weekend.
Sergeant Keyetta Jones says she was the first to arrive on scene and quickly sprang into action after she saw the child was turning blue. She was able to get the hazard out of the airway and the child was able to breathe again.
- UPDATE: ALEA cancels AMBER alert for missing girl from Slocomb
- First public input meeting set for Truck Bridge project
- 10-year-old Pace boy in critical condition after being hit by car on Gulf Boulevard
- House Republicans to vote on Rep. Liz Cheney’s fate in coming week
- NY shooting victim: ‘I just dropped to the ground and was asking for help’