SARALAND, Ala. (WKRG) — Citronelle police chief, Tyler Norris, crossed paths with a black bear yesterday.
The bear was spotted in the Elysian Fields neighborhood on 45 between Chunchula and Saraland.
- Burris Farm Market closes for season after challenging year, ready for 2021
- Mobile Mask: The Order of Many Faces 2021 parade, ball canceled
- MPD Police Chief back at work after COVID-19 diagnosis, ‘feeling good’
- Escambia County, Fla. schools extend school choice deadline
- Texas A&M to honor fallen Airman from Foley