WASHINGTON COUNTY, Ala. – According to ALEA, a two-vehicle crash on Thursday, May 21, claimed the life of a 17-year-old male of St. Stephens, while two others were injured.
ALEA say the crash was on U.S. 43 just north of Sunflower.
The teen hit the vehicle of another, injuring 61-year-old Melvin Harold Dixon of Lucedale, MS, and his passenger 20-year-old Lawrence Payton Rutledge of McIntosh. Both were transported to University Hospital in Mobile.
ALEA troopers continue to investigate. No further information is available at this time.
- Live updates: George Floyd protests continue nationwide
- Tropical Storm Cristobal churning in the Bay of Campeche, Gulf Coast impacts possible this weekend
- Dauphin Island Sea Lab reopens while taking safety precautions
- George W. Bush issues statement on ‘brutal suffocation’ of George Floyd: ‘It is time for us to listen’
- City employee who claims Spanish Fort mayor slapped her fired