UPDATE (3:29 p.m.) — Ingalls Shipbuilding releases statement. WLOX reporting the victim is 64-year-old Charlotte Moore:
“Ingalls Shipbuilding has confirmed that this morning’s accident on US Highway 90 impacted several employees of Ingalls Shipbuilding, and that we lost a member of our shipbuilding family. Our thoughts and prayers go out to all those involved, their families, friends and coworkers.”
UPDATE: Pascagoula Police ARE reporting 1 fatality in this morning’s 9-vehicle crash on Highway 90.
PASCAGOULA, Miss. (WKRG) – The Pascagoula Police Department is urging drivers to use patience this morning following delays after a 9-vehicle accident.
The accident is delaying traffic on Highway 90 from Gautier heading into Pascagoula. No word on injuries.
- Kansas recalls hundreds of license plates over concern of racial slur
- New Orleans Police: 2 officers ‘ambushed’ in French Quarter
- Birmingham bar owner to close business on election day, staff to serve as poll workers
- ‘Reject hate and division,’ Democratic VP nominee tells South Texas border rally
- Judge orders 11-year-old boy behind bars to await trial for allegedly killing 6-year-old neighbor