UPDATE (2/19/2020 10:20 am) — 23-year-old Curtis Anthony Womack Jr. pleaded not guilty Wednesday morning to a felony murder charge in Mobile.
A judge set Womack’s bond at $150,000 and ordered electronic monitoring if he’s released. Womack is due back in court for a preliminary hearing March 11.
MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — On Feb. 17, Mobile Police made another arrest in the murder investigation of Matthew Wiser.
Curtis Anthony Womack Jr., 23, is the third suspect found connected to Wiser’s death. Womack is charged with murder. He is also charged with possession of marijuana second degree on an unrelated case.
On December 13, 2019, Mobile Police made two arrests in the case. Tiquez Timmons, 20, and Derric Scott, 20, were found connected to the shooting death of Matthew Wiser. Both were charged with murder.
- Virtual School; a back to school option in Baldwin County
- Doctors, nurses face ‘moral injury’ dilemma with COVID patients
- BIKER DAD: Police search for hit and run driver who killed two bikers
- ‘Glee’ star Naya Rivera found dead at California lake
- Mobile Metro Jail Warden Trey Oliver fighting coronavirus