UPDATE (2/19/2020 10:20 am) — 23-year-old Curtis Anthony Womack Jr. pleaded not guilty Wednesday morning to a felony murder charge in Mobile.
A judge set Womack’s bond at $150,000 and ordered electronic monitoring if he’s released. Womack is due back in court for a preliminary hearing March 11.
MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — On Feb. 17, Mobile Police made another arrest in the murder investigation of Matthew Wiser.
Curtis Anthony Womack Jr., 23, is the third suspect found connected to Wiser’s death. Womack is charged with murder. He is also charged with possession of marijuana second degree on an unrelated case.
On December 13, 2019, Mobile Police made two arrests in the case. Tiquez Timmons, 20, and Derric Scott, 20, were found connected to the shooting death of Matthew Wiser. Both were charged with murder.
- Don’t come home for Easter, Mexican government tells its citizens abroad
- MCHD: 0-4 year old child tests positive for COVID-19
- University of Arkansas virtual choir’s singing of ‘Alma Mater’ goes viral
- Costco to give health care workers, first responders priority access to stores during coronavirus crisis
- LIVE NOW: Even as virus deaths mount, governments eye exit strategies