LOS ANGELES, Calif. (CNN) — The date for Kobe Bryant’s memorial service has been set.
The public memorial will take place Feb. 24 at the Staples Center.
That’s according to a source close to the Bryant Family.
The date of 2/24 could be symbolic because Bryant wore no. 24 during the latter part of his career. His 13-year-old daughter Gianna wore no. 2 for her youth basketball teams.
The service will honor all nine people killed in the January helicopter crash.
- Pensacola police search for suspect near Belmont and Coyle
- British canceled, Masters to November in major rescheduling
- Augusta National Golf Club targeting November for Masters Tournament
- 28-year-old Pascagoula woman killed in crash
- ADPH: COVID-19 cases continue to rise statewide, new case reported in Mobile County