LOS ANGELES, Calif. (CNN) — The date for Kobe Bryant’s memorial service has been set.
The public memorial will take place Feb. 24 at the Staples Center.
That’s according to a source close to the Bryant Family.
The date of 2/24 could be symbolic because Bryant wore no. 24 during the latter part of his career. His 13-year-old daughter Gianna wore no. 2 for her youth basketball teams.
The service will honor all nine people killed in the January helicopter crash.
- 3 beaten with pool sticks at Shari Lee’s Lounge: Mobile Police
- Police seek car in 4 killings of Muslim men in Albuquerque
- Why only one US state celebrates Victory Day
- Travis Scott ‘fully back’ at $27,000 a ticket, despite Astroworld, criticism
- Dredging of Rio Grande could start this week at South Texas’ Falcon Lake