LOS ANGELES, Calif. (CNN) — The date for Kobe Bryant’s memorial service has been set.
The public memorial will take place Feb. 24 at the Staples Center.
That’s according to a source close to the Bryant Family.
The date of 2/24 could be symbolic because Bryant wore no. 24 during the latter part of his career. His 13-year-old daughter Gianna wore no. 2 for her youth basketball teams.
The service will honor all nine people killed in the January helicopter crash.
- Ingalls Shipbuilding to host hiring event at Hank Aaron Stadium
- Crews battle late night fire in Theodore
- Mobile native brings Elite AAU basketball team to the city
- City of Mobile, USA Health working on electronic registration system for civic center vaccinations
- YouTube bans Trump for another week over inauguration violence concerns