TAMPA (WFLA) — While most are using Google to research how to combat the threatening Coronavirus, others seem to be confused as to what to even search.
Google Trends has shown a spike in searches for “Corona beer virus,” “beer virus,” and “beer Coronavirus” since January 18.
According to the Centers for Disease Control, the coronavirus is a new respiratory illness first identified in Wuhan, Hubei Province, China. It’s referred to as “2019 noval coronavirus.”
The Associated Press reports, the number of confirmed cases in China rose to more than 4,500 as of Tuesday.
The CDC confirms five positive cases of coronavirus in the United States. Seventy-three test results in the country are still pending.
- Mobile County Crime Map: Person shot at Summertree Apartments on Azalea Road
- Spring Sport Shout Out: Tyler Bell
- Spotty showers possible tonight, Higher rain chances for Tuesday and Wednesday
- Accident at Government and Stocking streets in midtown Mobile
- Loved ones of missing swimmers ‘praying for a miracle’