MOBILE, Ala (WKRG, CNN) — Mexico was hit already by Tropical Storm Cristobal, now downgraded to a Tropical Depression, receiving more than 30 inches of rain.
As of right now, Orange Beach has yellow and purple flags out signaling a medium surf-hazard, plus jellyfish.
Cristobal is expected to make its way to our area sometime Sunday evening.
The video is from the inside of Cristobal in Mexico taken by a Hurricane Hunter aircraft.
- Number of laid-off workers seeking jobless aid stuck at 1.3M
- US executes 2nd man in a week; lawyers said he had dementia
- Trump replaces campaign manager amid sliding poll numbers
- More snake sightings being reported across central Alabama
- ‘Magic School Bus’ author Joanna Cole dies at age 75