MOBILE, Ala (WKRG, CNN) — Mexico was hit already by Tropical Storm Cristobal, now downgraded to a Tropical Depression, receiving more than 30 inches of rain.
As of right now, Orange Beach has yellow and purple flags out signaling a medium surf-hazard, plus jellyfish.
Cristobal is expected to make its way to our area sometime Sunday evening.
The video is from the inside of Cristobal in Mexico taken by a Hurricane Hunter aircraft.
- Hawaii to allow some registered nurses to perform abortions
- White Claw launching high-alcohol hard seltzer for summer
- NFL to restrict employees who refuse COVID-19 vaccine without ‘bona fide’ grounds
- ‘Prime suspect’ arrested in 1996 disappearance of Kristin Smart
- Antonio Lang pleads guilty to murder, sentenced to life for the death of DeLauna Anderson