NEW SOUTH WALES, Australia (CNN) — This weekend it is reported that some of Australia’s most popular beaches are beginning to reopen as restrictions begin to ease up.
New South Wales, Bondi, Bronte, and Tamarama beaches will open but only be limited to 500 people at a time.
To keep people as safe as possible, officials designated specific areas for swimming, surfing, and other beach activities.
- Two killed in mobile home fire in Escambia County, FL
- Making Strides Against Breast Cancer event happening Saturday
- Two shootings overnight in Escambia County, FL
- Megan Rapinoe and Sue Bird announce engagement on social media
- FNFF Play of the Week (Week 11)