NEW SOUTH WALES, Australia (CNN) — This weekend it is reported that some of Australia’s most popular beaches are beginning to reopen as restrictions begin to ease up.
New South Wales, Bondi, Bronte, and Tamarama beaches will open but only be limited to 500 people at a time.
To keep people as safe as possible, officials designated specific areas for swimming, surfing, and other beach activities.
- BIKER DAD: First biker turns himself in for Florida road rage attack caught on camera
- Widow of La. congressman-elect qualifies to run for the seat her husband won
- QB Guru Tom House explains Brees’ longevity in NFL
- BIKER DAD: Florida man accused of drunk motorcycle crash into cop car
- Now you can put Bernie Sanders anywhere, thanks to NYU student’s website