NEW SOUTH WALES, Australia (CNN) — This weekend it is reported that some of Australia’s most popular beaches are beginning to reopen as restrictions begin to ease up.
New South Wales, Bondi, Bronte, and Tamarama beaches will open but only be limited to 500 people at a time.
To keep people as safe as possible, officials designated specific areas for swimming, surfing, and other beach activities.
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand halfway through August
- First Residents at State Veterans Home in Pell City Test Positive for COVID-19
- Families of Lebanese blast victims plead for outside inquiry
- Police: Homicide of 3-year-old disguised as hot car death in Florence
- Remote learning: Online safety tips for students and parents