ORANGE BEACH, Ala. (WKRG) — Hurricane Sally battered so many parts of Baldwin County – Sanroc Cay Marina in Orange Beach was no exception.
Video shows Hurricane Sally ripped up docks, sank boats, and caused all kinds of damage. Workers were out Tuesday in that area cleaning debris.
- Oklahoma twins’ TikTok election video gets millions of views
- ‘We deserve to be heard’: Man on mission to make voting accessible to Americans with disabilities
- Tracking the Tropics: Hurricane Zeta crashes onshore in storm-weary Louisiana
- Challengers face uphill battle in Democratic stronghold of South Texas border
- Twitter, Google, Facebook CEOs face questions on content monitoring policies