BAY MINETTE, Ala. (WKRG) — FEMA is handing out tarps and MREs in Baldwin County on Tuesday.
The distribution site is at First Baptist Church on Hand Avenue.
The site will be open until 6:30 p.m. or until supplies run out.
- Oklahoma twins’ TikTok election video gets millions of views
- ‘We deserve to be heard’: Man on mission to make voting accessible to Americans with disabilities
- Tracking the Tropics: Hurricane Zeta crashes onshore in storm-weary Louisiana
- Challengers face uphill battle in Democratic stronghold of South Texas border
- Twitter, Google, Facebook CEOs face questions on content monitoring policies