(10/02/2020 8:45 a.m.) — The Chairman of the Baldwin County Commission, in consultation with the Sheriff of Baldwin County, has lifted the public curfew for the unincorporated Baldwin County areas, effective October 2, 2020.
UPDATE (3:42 PM) — The Baldwin County Sheriff’s Office say a curfew will still be in place for certain areas.
Read the following message from BCSO:
The Baldwin County Sheriff’s Office announces there will still be a curfew in effect for residents living in the non-incorporated area of Fort Morgan Road.
The curfew will run from 10:30 PM through 6AM, in the morning; and will remain in effect for those residents on Fort Morgan Road until further notice.
The City of Gulf Shores and City of Orange Beach will also have a curfew in effect as well.
BALDWIN COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) — The curfew for unincorporated areas of Baldwin County has been lifted, the sheriff’s office announced on Wednesday.
The county recommends people keep their traveling to a minimum due to ongoing repair work by utility crews in the wake of Hurricane Sally.
- Raiders release receiver Tyrell Williams
- Here’s how Alabama’s U.S. House Representatives voted on President Biden’s $1.9 trillion COVID-19 relief bill
- Scattered showers, mostly cloudy afternoon
- Gator Chase helps students at Spanish Fort schools
- WATCH: NOPD gives update on slain officer fatally gunned down at basketball game