(10/02/2020 8:45 a.m.) — The Chairman of the Baldwin County Commission, in consultation with the Sheriff of Baldwin County, has lifted the public curfew for the unincorporated Baldwin County areas, effective October 2, 2020.
UPDATE (3:42 PM) — The Baldwin County Sheriff’s Office say a curfew will still be in place for certain areas.
Read the following message from BCSO:
The Baldwin County Sheriff’s Office announces there will still be a curfew in effect for residents living in the non-incorporated area of Fort Morgan Road.
The curfew will run from 10:30 PM through 6AM, in the morning; and will remain in effect for those residents on Fort Morgan Road until further notice.
The City of Gulf Shores and City of Orange Beach will also have a curfew in effect as well.
BALDWIN COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) — The curfew for unincorporated areas of Baldwin County has been lifted, the sheriff’s office announced on Wednesday.
The county recommends people keep their traveling to a minimum due to ongoing repair work by utility crews in the wake of Hurricane Sally.
- California police arrest 27 in EDD scam; 130 debit cards, $150,000 in cash recovered
- Search underway for missing 16-year-old in Montgomery
- Oklahoma twins’ TikTok election video gets millions of views
- ‘We deserve to be heard’: Man on mission to make voting accessible to Americans with disabilities
- Tracking the Tropics: Hurricane Zeta crashes onshore in storm-weary Louisiana