MCINTOSH, Ala. (WKRG) — Bob Mulholland, the Interim Site Director for BASF joined the WKRG Red Cross virtual telethon Thursday to announce a big donation.
BASF will commit $25,000 to the Red Cross to support immediate relief efforts in Mobile and Baldwin Counties.
Mulholland says the McIntosh location employs more than 600 people in our community for the performance chemical division.
“We know this donation will allow the Red Cross to continue to help in recovery efforts such as providing food, shelter, relief supplies, and emotional support. Our hearts go out to those affected and we gladly leverage our resources to assist where needed.Bob Mulholland, the Interim Site Director for BASF
Watch the interview above for more from BASF.
- Fairhope City Council meeting Wed. morning to declare local state of emergency
- Fallen, leaning trees, in multiple ways, pose logistical problems ahead of Zeta
- Gulf Breeze man builds ‘Black Pearl’ with Hurricane Sally debris
- Mobile Baykeeper says stay out of local waters for 48 hours after Zeta
- Tree still cuts through Fairhope home as Zeta approaches