DENVER (KDVR) — As if 2020 hasn’t been weird enough already, Santa traded his sleigh this week for a 50,000-pound excavator.
While trying to get toys ready for Christmas, Santa apparently needed a quarantine break.
Robert Holmes, aka Santa, decided to practice his flying skills before Christmas.
While at Tico Time River Resort near Durango, Colorado, Holmes, who was hoisted up on a rope, glided through the air while attached to the excavator.
“Gotta do something during quarantine,” Holmes said.
- Authorities recover body of woman swept away by Oregon landslide
- Louisiana teen recounts attempt on his life during Grindr date
- Mississippi prisons taking tobacco orders ahead of legal smoking
- California corrections officer killed in motorcycle crash
- MCSO: Person injured after shooting off Dawes Road